Monday, October 17, 2011

Trashcanitus

I've just realized my husband has this terrible disease.  I don't know what the scientific name for it is but it could be fatal.  I have found that more men than women are debilitated by this horrible problem.

He is totally unable to put a trash bag into an empty trash can.  Now he can put trash, dirty diapers, etc. in it but an empty trash bag is just too much for him.  I think this disease is connected another which makes it impossible to change an empty toilet paper roll.  There is no known cure for this disease but if not treated, is nearly always fatal.  Since, starting a newsletter on this disease, I've found hundreds of families are afflicted.  The medical world has turned it's back on our suffering!  Through much time and effort though, I have found an old folk remedy which may be the answer to the prayers of people living with the ones with this terrible disease. 

First, you let them go to sleep.  You quietly and gently, place a pillow over their head and gently but firmly press for several minutes.  Five or ten minutes should do the trick.  I'll let you know if this works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment