Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Latin Duo

I got a new Zumba DVD and thought this would be great to dance with the twins.  They both enjoy music and dancing around and I so need the exercise. 

First we start the basics.  Those pretty, skinny girls show what we are supposed to look like and the Duo are down dancing, kicking their legs and really getting into it.  I decided to watch several minutes to get it straight in my mind before I start participating.  The Duo are having a great time so I'm thinking this is going to be a great morning routine for us. 

I get up to start going through the step by step routines and the twins stop to try to figure out what is wrong with me.  I spread my legs to try to do a body roll and Lyss starts crying.  Kayla comes to me and is hanging on to me to be picked up.  I sit them on the couch to watch me and both are boohooing to beat the band.  Tears are flowing and they are hanging on to each other like the world is coming to an end.  After a few more minutes of jumping and scrunching my body in strange positions, I finally give up and sit down to hold the girls.  I had to turn the DVD off completely before they would calm down.  I guess they thought I was going through my final death throes.  Who knew Zumba would be so scary??

No comments:

Post a Comment