Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Dreaded Glasses....Part 2

 
My little ladies have been wearing their cute pink glasses for about a month.  Well....really....they've had them about a month.  They've actually worn them, maybe, 18 hours....maybe.  I knew this was going to be hard but I'm usually up to anything thrown in my path.  This has kicked my butt!!!

This is an example of a normal day.  After getting the Duo dressed for the day, I clean glasses and put Kayla's on....turn to put Lyssa's on but first pick up Kayla's that have been pitched across the room.  Get Lyssa's on, turn to put Kayla's on but first take Lyssa's glasses out of her mouth and clean.  Repeat throughout the day. This cycle is broken for the several hours it takes me to find the glasses that have been hidden in various hidey holes.  I'm ashamed to say, there are some days that I just look at the glasses and put them back on their shelf....I just don't have the strength to deal with them.

.....And they're sneaky....  After several off and on times, they magically settle down to wearing them like the sweet angels they are.  Until I lose my focus....then the glasses disappear.  Kayla's were lost for several days last week.  I crawled this house over, getting down to her level, moving furniture, and even emptying all the trash cans.  When I gave up and finally admitted that I had probably already thrown them out with the trash, I found them.....behind the toilet.  See what I mean....sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment