Monday, May 9, 2011

KNOCK YOU NAKED BROWNIES!!!

First I have to say I swiped these from Ree Drummonds but I'm pretty sure she swiped them from someone else so I don't feel too guilty.

1 German chocolate cake mix
1 Cup chopped pecans
1/2  Cup Butter
1/3 Cup Evaporated Milk
60 Caramels
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar

Mix dry cake mix, pecans, 1/3 C. milk and melted butter together.  This will be about like cookie dough.  Divide into 2 equal amounts.  Press 1/2 in well greased pan.  I use an oblong but a square one will be fine....just thicker.  Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.  Remove

Melt in a double boiler, caramels and 1/2 C. milk.  Pour over the brownie base.

Turn out remaining dough on wax paper and press into an oblong (or square) a little smaller than pan.  Set on top of caramels.  Bake 20-25 minutes.

Remove and cool.  DO NOT CUT  Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.  Sift powdered sugar on top and cut.

Remember me when you eat them.......just not naked....

No comments:

Post a Comment