Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why Flowers and the Duo don't grow together.

Chuck brought me a big load of dirt for my flower beds yesterday.  I'm not sure why.  I don't have flower beds....I have weed beds....or big holes where the dogs sleep.  Once I started planning my flower planting in January or February.  Now I just look at the yard and sigh.  But wait!  Help is on the way!  Chuck has built a corral...excuse me...fence for the Duo to play in.  He only had to pull up two of my best bushes to do it but the sacrifice is worth it.  I can actually chain...oops...fence them in and play in the dirt.  Of course, I have to keep them off the trampoline, make sure they don't do a header off the slide, trip and fall on the concrete porch (Lyss has only done that twice already), or climb the fence. 

So far I have some nifty dirt beds......

No comments:

Post a Comment